Stor-All Self Storage & Warehousing’s Privacy Officer is Danielle Dallaire (Owner & Operator), who can be contract at the information noted below.
we may collect personal information from you such as your full name, address, city, province, postal code, phone number, email address, valid driver’s licence or health card (photo identification), credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code, product and service inquiries, opinions and complaints and any other information you willingly provide to us.
The main reasons we collect use and may disclose of an individual’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your requests while collecting information to understand your needs so that we can provide you with superior service.
- To participate at our Stor-All Self Storage & Warehousing location and to provide you with the products or services you order as well as participating through our promotions and news.
- To confirm your identity
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- When you visit our web site, we also collect information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on.
- If inquiring about our products and services we will collect your full name, email address and telephone number as well as the product or service you are inquiring about. We only collect such information when you choose to provide it to us through the website or general by general inquiries by email.
Your privacy is important to us and we shall not sell your personally identifiable information without your consent. If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose without consent your information where permitted or required by federal and or provincial laws.
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that personal information we are collecting or disclosing is accurate and complete. We also rely on you to ensure that your information such as your contact information is truthful, accurate and complete. An individual may request in writing to correct personal information that has been collected by Stor-All Self Storage & Warehousing, if the individual believes that the information contains an error. Stor-All Self Storage & Warehousing is not required to modify the record but will annotate the record to indicate the individual’s request.
The storage of personal information through paper or electronic files is extremely important and we take all measures possible in order to safely store your personal information.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like testimonials, we will ask you with a written consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
We retain the right to, at anytime and without notice, change this policy in any manner whatsoever.
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer, Danielle Dallaire by mail, telephone or email.
Privacy Commissioner of Canada
You can contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Toll-free: 1-800-282-1376
- Phone: 1-819-994-5444
- Fax: 1-819-994-5424
- TTY: 1-819-994-6591